A big THANK YOU to everyone for attending our event at the City2Surf, and for helping #TEAMEMPR raise much needed funds for the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Our fundraising page was open until 6th September which allowed for additional donations. This pushed our fund raising over $90,000. An incredible result.
The ARN’s ICT Industry Awards is an annual event that allows IT vendors, distributors and resellers to come together as an industry and celebrate their accomplishments in the past 12 months.
The ARN’s ICT Industry Awards Night was held last Thursday at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney and attended by 680 ICT industry leaders including EMPR’s Mark Penfold (Chief Executive Officer) and Bryce McIntosh (Chief Commercial Officer).
- How Lenovo’s Latest Products Are Changing Reality With New Smart DevicesSeptember 22, 2017 - 11:39 am
- How to Use Experiential Security Planning For Your BusinessSeptember 19, 2017 - 9:24 am
- How Blockchain Will Change Your Infastructure NeedsSeptember 12, 2017 - 2:47 pm
- Simple steps to protect your company during a cyber attackSeptember 5, 2017 - 2:51 pm
- What Memory-Driven Computing Means for Your IndustryAugust 25, 2017 - 3:58 pm