A big THANK YOU to everyone for attending our event at the City2Surf, and for helping #TEAMEMPR raise much needed funds for the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Our fundraising page was open until 6th September which allowed for additional donations. This pushed our fund raising over $90,000. An incredible result.
The ARN’s ICT Industry Awards is an annual event that allows IT vendors, distributors and resellers to come together as an industry and celebrate their accomplishments in the past 12 months.
The ARN’s ICT Industry Awards Night was held last Thursday at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney and attended by 680 ICT industry leaders including EMPR’s Mark Penfold (Chief Executive Officer) and Bryce McIntosh (Chief Commercial Officer).
- How To Negotiate A High Budget For Technology Upgrades!November 15, 2016 - 11:31 am
- 5 Reasons Why Windows Will Always Be The Choice For Enterprise.November 14, 2016 - 12:17 pm
- 7 Ways HPE Proliant Hard Drives Are Worth The InvestmentNovember 7, 2016 - 11:32 am
- Cloud Computing vs. Your Own Infrastructure?October 11, 2016 - 12:06 pm
- Five Reasons Hewlett Packard Enterprise Servers Are Leading The FieldOctober 10, 2016 - 4:17 pm