Last year following the announcement by Hewlett-Packard Co. which unveiled sweeping changes to its business in China, including the sale of a majority stake in its data-networking operation. HP later announced that Tsinghua Holdings, which was affiliated with the prestigious State Run Tsinghua University in China, would buy 51% of a newly created entity housing the U.S. company’s H3C Technologies Co. networking operation together with its China-based server, data storage and technology-services businesses.
As a result of the announced sale by Hewlett-Packard Co to Tsinghua, Tsinghua Holdings indicated that it will now move away from the existing Hewlett-Packard Co. partner supported Authorised Parts Reseller (APR) model operating within China. Due to this, the EMPR Group is announcing its exit from the Chinese market due to the changed business circumstances and conditions.
- 25th Anniversary Edition ThinkPad Packs Serious PowerNovember 17, 2017 - 9:30 am
- HPE ProLiant Increases Hybrid Cloud DeploymentsNovember 10, 2017 - 10:00 am
- New HP Spectre Laptop Now The Worlds ThinnestOctober 30, 2017 - 2:30 pm
- EMPR Group Introduces Brand New Accessories RangeOctober 20, 2017 - 3:18 pm
- Hybrid IT: Are You Ready For The Next Revolution?September 27, 2017 - 11:30 am