[:en] Unlike buying an accessory for your device where you need to check some basic criteria, searching for and buying a suitable replacement part requires exact details otherwise things just won’t fit or work. EMPR as an authorised reseller and distributor for HP, HPE, Lenovo, Toshiba and Lexmark means we utilise model/product data direct from these […]
EMPR has been shortlisted as 1 of 5 finalists by the panel made up of: ARN’s President and Publisher, Susan Searle; ARN editor, James Henderson; ARN Deputy Editor, Hafizah Osman; Channel Dynamics’ Moheb Moses; and Hall of Fame inductee, David Henderson.
This year once again, our Chief Commercial Officer and Marketing team jointly worked on addressing the selection criteria for the Hardware Distributor category. EMPR prides itself on offering exceptional product range and customer service along with advanced logistics capabilities and channel partner initiatives through marketing, lead generation, training, technical support and tailored solutions over the past 12 months.
Being chosen as 1 of the top 5 finalists has reinforced our vision and goal of being one of Australia’s most preferred authorised parts distributors. It is definitely a very rewarding and fulfilling achievement as it has given us a confident reassurance that we are doing business right! Being up against some of the biggest names in the IT industry we are proud of how far we have come as a highly regarded company.
- 25th Anniversary Edition ThinkPad Packs Serious PowerNovember 17, 2017 - 9:30 am
- HPE ProLiant Increases Hybrid Cloud DeploymentsNovember 10, 2017 - 10:00 am
- New HP Spectre Laptop Now The Worlds ThinnestOctober 30, 2017 - 2:30 pm
- EMPR Group Introduces Brand New Accessories RangeOctober 20, 2017 - 3:18 pm
- Hybrid IT: Are You Ready For The Next Revolution?September 27, 2017 - 11:30 am