As an organisation grows, it often becomes necessary and practical to centralise data storage on servers. This can improve security and make mission critical information available to all stakeholders. There are, however, some important factors to weigh before making the purchase.
Searching for the right server technology for your data centre can be a trying experience. Competing concerns like cost, processing power, memory and electricity consumption can make finding the right hardware a stressful and tedious experience. Hewlett Packard Enterprise has made this task easier with the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9, winner of the CRN Best Server of 2016. Engineered for general use and highly extensible, the ProLiant server can be customised to fit any use case or budget.
- Another First for EMPR GroupSeptember 19, 2018 - 10:07 am
- EMPR Celebrates 20 Years!July 19, 2018 - 9:24 am
- HPE’s New Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Array with Veeam Integration Will Change the Way You Use Backup DataJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am
- 5 Steps to Preparing for the GDPRJune 8, 2018 - 9:00 am
- “Project Shield:” Open Source DDoS Protection PlatformJune 1, 2018 - 9:30 am