Building vs. buying is an age-old conundrum for businesses and individuals alike. One is often initially less expensive than the other, but the comparisons don’t stop there. Sometimes what might seem like the more expensive option turns out to be the better plan in the long run. So how can an IT professional gauge their decision making and make sure they are making the best possible choice given budgets, schedules and the goals of the enterprise?
Lenovo has built quite a name for itself as the industry-standard for business laptops. With reliable, tried-and-true products, Lenovo stands out as an industry leader in the world of professional laptops. Rather than take these claims at face value, though, let’s consider why Lenovo’s products are so widely popular.
- Another First for EMPR GroupSeptember 19, 2018 - 10:07 am
- EMPR Celebrates 20 Years!July 19, 2018 - 9:24 am
- HPE’s New Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Array with Veeam Integration Will Change the Way You Use Backup DataJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am
- 5 Steps to Preparing for the GDPRJune 8, 2018 - 9:00 am
- “Project Shield:” Open Source DDoS Protection PlatformJune 1, 2018 - 9:30 am