Yamato Labs announced the release of a limited-edition version of their leading product to celebrate 25 years of innovative tech. The Anniversary Edition 25 comes packed with modern technology and a classic, retro design. Some features include multiple status LEDs, a multicolour logo, a backlit 7-row keyboard and dedicated volume buttons.
Lenovo launched the concept in June 25th, 2015, using social media platforms to collect feedback and ideas from global loyal fans. Inside the Anniversary Edition, 25 is a powerful Intel® Core™ i7-7500U processor with a NVIDIA GeForce 940MX accompanying it. In addition, the beautiful 14-inch full HD display with touchscreen shows off the graphical processing power of the GeForce 940MX. Read more
Most enterprises today manage and consume IT services across an infrastructure that combines the standard on-premises IT maintenance on private and public clouds. Because of this, IT needs to respond to developer and business initiatives with the required cloud speed to optimize the company’s perfect mix of IT and still manage to lower the capital and operational expenses.
- EMPR Group welcomes another partner – ION!May 24, 2019 - 10:32 am
- EMPR Group Welcomes VerbatimMay 20, 2019 - 4:13 pm
- Another First for EMPR GroupSeptember 19, 2018 - 10:07 am
- EMPR Celebrates 20 Years!July 19, 2018 - 9:24 am
- HPE’s New Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Array with Veeam Integration Will Change the Way You Use Backup DataJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am