Two new models will join Lenovo’s popular 2-in-1 Yoga devices this year. Powered by Windows 10, the Yoga 730 and Yoga 530 offer the robust performance of a laptop paired with the lightweight convenience of a tablet. Contemporary styling gives these new machines a sleek look to match the intuitive features.
As one of the leaders in the IT industry, Hewlett Packard Enterprise has been at the forefront of business solutions. The company is now taking things further by expanding its unique “Pay-Per-Use IT” model to many key business workloads.
Technology is continually evolving, transforming the way people work and play. However, technology also responds to specific needs, seeking to enhance its own usability. While the smartphone and tablet have led the way for the past decade, the future will look to HP’s new detachable ZBook.
Ransomware attacks have been a hot topic in the news these days, but this type of malicious activity has actually been happening for years. Over time, it has become more sophisticated, and the attacks are more damaging than ever. The best way for business leaders to prevent a threat to their company is to understand the issue. In this article, we’ll explore its history and discuss how this type of malicious software has evolved over the years.
- Another First for EMPR GroupSeptember 19, 2018 - 10:07 am
- EMPR Celebrates 20 Years!July 19, 2018 - 9:24 am
- HPE’s New Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Array with Veeam Integration Will Change the Way You Use Backup DataJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am
- 5 Steps to Preparing for the GDPRJune 8, 2018 - 9:00 am
- “Project Shield:” Open Source DDoS Protection PlatformJune 1, 2018 - 9:30 am