Enrichment makes something more meaningful, substantial, or rewarding. Enrichment improves something.* When you use any website, you are generally being shown information that has been gathered, cleaned, transformed, sorted, linked and a finally laid out in the best possible way to make it easy to read and understand. This process is generally called, Extract, Transform and […]
About Artur Rzasa
IT Manager at EMPR Group including EMPR Australia Pty Ltd, EMPR New Zealand Limited and EMPR USA LLC.
Passionate about delivering solutions using the latest technologies that exceed expectations.
Entries by Artur Rzasa
[:en] Unlike buying an accessory for your device where you need to check some basic criteria, searching for and buying a suitable replacement part requires exact details otherwise things just won’t fit or work. EMPR as an authorised reseller and distributor for HP, HPE, Lenovo, Toshiba and Lexmark means we utilise model/product data direct from these […]
Recently the EMPR IT development team have completed a framework update of our E-Commerce websites, store.emprgroup.com.au and store.emprgroup.co.nz. This update has brought the following features/enhancements:-
At EMPR we aim to provide our customers with exceptional IT support for their replacement part requirements consistently. To give you a bit of an insight into our business we have about 450,000 parts listed on our website. More importantly not all of them are stocked, since only a fraction of those parts are ordered […]
- HPE Brings Artificial Intelligence and Voice Search To The Data CentreJanuary 15, 2018 - 10:01 am
- HP Purchases Printer Business from Samsung: What Does it Mean for Consumers and Business Owners?January 5, 2018 - 9:00 am
- Lenovo ThinkSystem servers set world recordsDecember 21, 2017 - 1:00 pm
- HP Launches Worlds Most Powerful WorkstationDecember 8, 2017 - 9:00 am
- Cybersecurity In The Workplace Is Everybody’s BusinessDecember 1, 2017 - 9:30 am