Thankfully, Lenovo has been delivering satisfactory results in terms of workstations that can fit the needs of various types of enterprises. Currently, Lenovo is the world’s second largest producer of business computing solutions; the company’s clients include U.S. universities, factories, and major banks.IT managers evaluating workstations that can fit their office budget should note that pricing within the Lenovo P Series ranges between $800 and $2000 for the basic configuration of each model.
It is with great pleasure to announce that EMPR has been appointed Lenovo’s very first Authorised Parts Distributor in the South Pacific Region.
Lenovo was in the market for an out of warranty parts distributor which could supply a 360 sales and logistics solution. In July 2014, EMPR were approached by Lenovo due to our reputation within the South Pacific as being the biggest and best distributor for Parts Supply, as well as our well-developed Sales channel. After a few months of strategic planning, EMPR embarked on a tender process where we found success in late 2014. Lenovo found EMPR to be the best suited and most experienced to meet their ANZ parts distribution requirements, and in addition, would be their first Authorised Distributor to offer Lenovo an eCommerce solution.
- How To Negotiate A High Budget For Technology Upgrades!November 15, 2016 - 11:31 am
- 5 Reasons Why Windows Will Always Be The Choice For Enterprise.November 14, 2016 - 12:17 pm
- 7 Ways HPE Proliant Hard Drives Are Worth The InvestmentNovember 7, 2016 - 11:32 am
- Cloud Computing vs. Your Own Infrastructure?October 11, 2016 - 12:06 pm
- Five Reasons Hewlett Packard Enterprise Servers Are Leading The FieldOctober 10, 2016 - 4:17 pm