Lenovo has built quite a name for itself as the industry-standard for business laptops. With reliable, tried-and-true products, Lenovo stands out as an industry leader in the world of professional laptops. Rather than take these claims at face value, though, let’s consider why Lenovo’s products are so widely popular.
Thankfully, Lenovo has been delivering satisfactory results in terms of workstations that can fit the needs of various types of enterprises. Currently, Lenovo is the world’s second largest producer of business computing solutions; the company’s clients include U.S. universities, factories, and major banks.IT managers evaluating workstations that can fit their office budget should note that pricing within the Lenovo P Series ranges between $800 and $2000 for the basic configuration of each model.
It is with great pleasure to announce that EMPR has been appointed Lenovo’s very first Authorised Parts Distributor in the South Pacific Region.
Lenovo was in the market for an out of warranty parts distributor which could supply a 360 sales and logistics solution. In July 2014, EMPR were approached by Lenovo due to our reputation within the South Pacific as being the biggest and best distributor for Parts Supply, as well as our well-developed Sales channel. After a few months of strategic planning, EMPR embarked on a tender process where we found success in late 2014. Lenovo found EMPR to be the best suited and most experienced to meet their ANZ parts distribution requirements, and in addition, would be their first Authorised Distributor to offer Lenovo an eCommerce solution.
- HPE Announces a New Paradigm for Computing in the Big Data EraJune 19, 2017 - 4:31 pm
- Small Business; Buy Now For Instant Tax Deductions On New Assets Less Than $20KJune 8, 2017 - 9:38 am
- Build or Buy: Which Best Suits Your Server NeedsMay 12, 2017 - 2:17 pm
- 5 Reasons Lenovo Laptops Are The Business StandardMay 5, 2017 - 10:49 am
- Why Buy Genuine: The Benefits Of Genuine Replacement PartsApril 20, 2017 - 4:20 pm