A big THANK YOU to everyone for attending our event at the City2Surf, and for helping #TEAMEMPR raise much needed funds for the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Our fundraising page was open until 6th September which allowed for additional donations. This pushed our fund raising over $90,000. An incredible result.
[:en] [:zh] [:]
Giving Thanks & Giving Back
2015 marks a very important milestone for EMPR Group, we are proudly celebrating our 5th year of working alongside the remarkable people from Starlight Children’s Foundation via the ‘Starlight Wishgranting Program‘.
At EMPR, we take Social Responsibility very seriously and give back to the community where we can. Starlight is a major focus for the team at EMPR, as we are not only working together as a company and building an amazing culture for a great cause, but we are granting the wishes for seriously ill children & their families.
[:en]In 2013, the EMPR Group raised $42,347 for the Starlight Children’s Foundation with the help of our Staff, Business Partners, Customers, Families and Friends. This year, with the goal of making 10 wishes for seriously ill children of Starlight come true, we raised a total of $62,022!
[:en]EMPR is once again supporting the Starlight Children’s Foundation via the 2014 City2Surf.
The Starlight Children’s Foundation is in the business of transforming lives, they are a great charity which supports the needs of seriously ill children and their families by running programs integral to the total care of ill kids.
- How To Negotiate A High Budget For Technology Upgrades!November 15, 2016 - 11:31 am
- 5 Reasons Why Windows Will Always Be The Choice For Enterprise.November 14, 2016 - 12:17 pm
- 7 Ways HPE Proliant Hard Drives Are Worth The InvestmentNovember 7, 2016 - 11:32 am
- Cloud Computing vs. Your Own Infrastructure?October 11, 2016 - 12:06 pm
- Five Reasons Hewlett Packard Enterprise Servers Are Leading The FieldOctober 10, 2016 - 4:17 pm