Project shield safeguards online news and free expression to defend freedom of information and help uphold the democratic process within the Internet society. It protects some of the most vulnerable victims of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks for free, by taking applications from news and political organizations, independent journalists and election monitoring organisations. It defends these users against cyber attacks and crimes using a reverse proxy. This allows websites to direct all traffic, both real traffic and spam traffic from cyber attacks, through Project Shield, which filters and catches the malicious traffic.
In recent months BlockChain technology has made leaps and bounds in its growth towards commercial applications. While it promises great improvements in many areas there are some serious side effects for your organisation’s infrastructure moving forward. Massive companies like Microsoft, Amazon, and IBM have made a significant investment in this new technology with a desire to expand and grow their businesses in the future. Blockchain has grown courtesy of the cloud feature within the world of computing, and the new technology is raising questions over what exactly or rather who exactly should be using this technology.
- Another First for EMPR GroupSeptember 19, 2018 - 10:07 am
- EMPR Celebrates 20 Years!July 19, 2018 - 9:24 am
- HPE’s New Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Array with Veeam Integration Will Change the Way You Use Backup DataJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am
- 5 Steps to Preparing for the GDPRJune 8, 2018 - 9:00 am
- “Project Shield:” Open Source DDoS Protection PlatformJune 1, 2018 - 9:30 am