Project shield safeguards online news and free expression to defend freedom of information and help uphold the democratic process within the Internet society. It protects some of the most vulnerable victims of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks for free, by taking applications from news and political organizations, independent journalists and election monitoring organisations. It defends these users against cyber attacks and crimes using a reverse proxy. This allows websites to direct all traffic, both real traffic and spam traffic from cyber attacks, through Project Shield, which filters and catches the malicious traffic.
Cybersecurity must be a focus at every level of modern organizations. In the modern office world, employees are jumping between websites and applications all day long, accessing them from both company-owned equipment and their own mobile devices. Cybersecurity should be a priority at all levels of the organization to secure themselves from cyber threats.
- EMPR Group welcomes another partner – ION!May 24, 2019 - 10:32 am
- EMPR Group Welcomes VerbatimMay 20, 2019 - 4:13 pm
- Another First for EMPR GroupSeptember 19, 2018 - 10:07 am
- EMPR Celebrates 20 Years!July 19, 2018 - 9:24 am
- HPE’s New Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Array with Veeam Integration Will Change the Way You Use Backup DataJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am