The implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) means stricter data protection rules for companies that sell or market services or products in the EU and heftier fines for organisations that do not comply with the new legislation. Here are five tips for preparing your organisation for the GDPR.
Antivirus and cybersecurity tech firm Trend Micro recently announced that GDPR extortion attempts are on the rise, with cybercriminals likely gearing up to attach larger organizations as they work to ensure compliance with the European Union privacy laws. Hackers and scammers can hold companies hostage by leveraging the power to take over control on vital aspects of these corporations if they gain access to their Internet of Things (IoT) devices or other devices on their network.
- Another First for EMPR GroupSeptember 19, 2018 - 10:07 am
- EMPR Celebrates 20 Years!July 19, 2018 - 9:24 am
- HPE’s New Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Array with Veeam Integration Will Change the Way You Use Backup DataJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am
- 5 Steps to Preparing for the GDPRJune 8, 2018 - 9:00 am
- “Project Shield:” Open Source DDoS Protection PlatformJune 1, 2018 - 9:30 am