Leading Edge Computers
Conference 2017 Promotion
- Promotion Period: The Competition commences at 9:00 am on 29th April 2017 and concludes at 06:00 pm on 30th April 2017.
- How To Enter: Simply visit the EMPR stand & ask our Sales Representative for the codeword and fill out the online entry form below.
- Number of entries: 1 entry per person, any duplicate entries will be removed prior to the draw. Only LEC members attending the LEC tradeshow can go into the draw.
- Prizes: 1 x Nintendo Switch Bundle. The winner will be announced on 2nd May to all LEC members via Email.
Please fill in your details below and go into a draw to win a Nintendo Switch Bundle.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
NSW Permit No. LTPM/16/01003 valid from 1/10/2016 to 18/10/2017
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter of this Competition is EMPR Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 71083353566) Unit 21, 453-455 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park NSW 2164 Telephone: 02 9616 5400 (‘Promoter’).
- Employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- Competition is open to entrants 18 years of age or over, or they must have an appropriate adult complete the entry form for them / of any age.
- Promotion may require the entrant to take action such as subscribing to a newsletter, complete a survey or make an online purchase to enter the draw. This will vary with each promotion.
- People may enter the competition by visiting the EMPR stand at the LEC Tradeshow from 29th April – 30th April 2017.
- The prize consists of 1 x Nintendo Switch Bundle (Includes 2 x games). The Prize is subject to any written conditions provided with the Prize.
- The winner of the Competition will be determined by draw. The draw will take place on 2nd May. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by Phone/Email within on 2nd May and also published in the LEC Tradeshow Newsletter.
- The Prize must be claimed within 3 months from the date of the winner being determined. Failure to claim the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority. The winner of the Unclaimed Prize will be notified by Email within two business days of being determined.
- The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The unclaimed prize draw will take place exactly 4 months (or next business day) after the original draw. Winner(s) of any unclaimed prize will be notified by email within two business days of being determined and have 3 months to collect their prize, after which the prize is forfeited and no further draw will take place.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims, and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters, unless specified otherwise.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- Total Prizes issued during this permit will not exceed $100,000 and each prize within any given promotion will not exceed $1000.
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
1. The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in processing the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
- The Promoter contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
- the Promoter disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
i. assist the Promoter in promoting the Company (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or
ii. use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services)
without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
2. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.