EMPR® Australia has spent significant time and resources in attaining the highest possible quality accreditation standards.
EMPR® Australia has the following quality licenses.
Lic No. QEC 13275
AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008
HP, Toshiba and Lexmark have also recognised EMPR® Australia as the only external e-commerce supplier of Parts in Asia.
The Business Management System gives the organisation a focal point for promoting best practice and continuous improvement in accordance with EMPR’s Quality Policy:
- People first. People and relationships will always come first. Our team and the relationships we have with our customers and our customer’s customers are what are most important to us.
- Committed to growth and improvement. We are committed to growing and improving. We will never stop creating new ways to do the same thing better.
- Innovation. We will continue to deliver innovative service solutions.
- Stay transparent. Our intention is to remain number 1 in the parts arena by remaining transparent in our business dealings with both our partners and clients.
- Open communication. We have & will continue to have open & honest communication with our partners about how we feel, the problems we face and what we believe the solutions may well be.
- Do the right thing. Most importantly, we will always do what is “the right thing” in terms of our partners, our staff and our customers.
- Training. We will ensure all EMPR staff are adequately trained and understand and have knowledge of our quality policy. We encourage ongoing personal development.
- Quality. We will review the companys’ objectives and performance regularly to ensure there is continual improvement in the quality of our products and services.
- Leadership. Establishing direction, aligning people with that direction and then motivating and inspiring them.
- Teamwork. Can work as a team, assemble the best team for the job, recognise what’s needed to make a team work well.
- Green credentials. As the manta goes, “Transform yourself, Transform business, Transform the world”.
EMPR® Australia has established a quality management system based on the requirements of AS/ISO 9001:2008 Quality management systems. It will provide ongoing improvement of quality of its services in accordance with this policy.
This quality policy is approved & issued by the Directors of EMPR®Australia Pty Ltd on April 10, 2007.
EMPR® Australia is committed to providing our customers with products that meet their requirements and expectations in every respect. It achieves this through:
- Ensuring the products and services it provides are of high quality;
- Identifying each Client’s needs and requirements to ensure that the products supplied match those expectations;
- Recruiting personnel with appropriate skills and a strong commitment to excellence;
- Adequately training Company personnel, ensuring they understand its quality policy and encouraging their ongoing personal development;
- Implementing and monitoring procedures and processes designed to ensure the achievement of the highest standards;
- Reviewing the Company’s performance regularly to ensure there is continual improvement in the quality of its products and service.