EMPR ended 2013 with a bang! We are all very proud of our accomplishments throughout 2013 both internally and externally, and have taken this time to reflect upon and celebrate our achievements. Here are some we would like to share with you:
- EMPR Australia was re-certified to Quality Standard ISO 9001:2008 for three(3) years
- EMPR Australia became the Service Provider for HP’s Tech In a Van (TIAV) with EMPR providing support networks in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
- EMPR Australia secures premises in Melbourne and Brisbane to help better our customer support capabilities and lead times
- EMPR Australia was awarded Top Performing APR in the Asia Pacific Region for 2013
- Toshiba transferred the distribution and sale of “non-warranty” PC Spare Parts to EMPR Group, operating now out of both Australia and New Zealand
- EMPR Australia & New Zealand celebrated 10 years of partnership with Hewlett-Packard
- EMPR New Zealand doubled it’s capacity in order to support our Technology Partners
- EMPR China hits it’s 2nd full year of successful operation under new leadership
- Hewlett-Packard presented EMPR Trading (Shanghai) Limited Company the award for recognition as one of the Top 5 Performing Master Parts Reseller in Asia Pacific Replacement Parts business 2013
- EMPR Group raised over $42,000 for the Starlight Children’s Foundation via the Sun Herald’s annual City2Surf
As 2014 has now arrived, we have a lot more on our to-do list to accomplish and much more exciting news to share, keep your eyes peeled and ears open for more from EMPR.