It is with great pleasure to announce that EMPR has been appointed Lenovo’s very first Authorised Parts Distributor in the South Pacific Region.
Lenovo was in the market for an out of warranty parts distributor which could supply a 360 sales and logistics solution. In July 2014, EMPR were approached by Lenovo due to our reputation within the South Pacific as being the biggest and best distributor for Parts Supply, as well as our well-developed Sales channel. After a few months of strategic planning, EMPR embarked on a tender process where we found success in late 2014. Lenovo found EMPR to be the best suited and most experienced to meet their ANZ parts distribution requirements, and in addition, would be their first Authorised Distributor to offer Lenovo an eCommerce solution.
EMPR’s success pays tribute to these key value adds which Lenovo was overwhelmed by
- Experienced Supply Chain Team responsible for Inventory Forecasting and Management
- Strong Sales focused channel with advanced Call Centre Management systems and Business Development Managers strategically located across the South Pacific
- Tier Pricing to support all market segments from Platinum Authorised Lenovo Partners to Home Users
- Multiple Warehouse and Distribution Facilities strategically located thought the South Pacific Region
- Strong leadership team with a 160+ years of combined experience within the I.T hardware parts, distribution & services space
- 15+ Years’ experience in supplying value added solutions to major Technology Partners for parts distribution
We have spent many months working behind the scenes with Lenovo to build a new logistics and purchasing solution based on our skills and expertise to enable fast delivery from the manufacturers, on the back of our forecasting programs. We will be looking after the entire range of Lenovo Replacement Parts for both Commercial and Consumer markets for all machines excluding the Enterprise range which is still supported internally, but is an option for EMPR to support in the future.
This authorised distribution agreement between Lenovo and EMPR solidifies EMPR’s position in the channel as the leading parts distributor within the South Pacific Region, supporting major brands such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HP Inc, Toshiba, ASUS & Lexmark.
Fred Viet, ANZ Channel Sales Manager has quoted:
“The Team at EMPR is focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences and we are confident they will be able to meet the growing demands of Lenovo’s customers”
Bryce McIntosh, CCO of EMPR Group, added:
“The addition of Lenovo to our product offering is a natural progression for EMPR. As EMPR has become the preeminent distributor for spare parts within the South Pacific Channel, it has sought to partner with established manufacturers in more traditional relationships.”