At ‘Discover 2017 Madrid‘, HPE unveiled industry-leading solutions that help customers capitalize on new revenue opportunities created by the overwhelming amount of data that is available to businesses.
Businesses can now realize these opportunities through innovations in data storage, and then harvesting and processing the data to gain customer insights. For businesses of all sizes, data is the foundation for these revolutionary changes.
Businesses that are able to efficiently capture it, extract knowledge from it and creatively turn that knowledge into value-driving innovation can produce critical business outcomes. HPE is focused on helping organizations seize opportunities by leveraging digital data streams that are unlocking new insights and accelerating revenue growth.
Every six months, our showcase of HPE’s new technologies, product innovations, services, and partnerships draws thousands of executives eager to learn new ways to address their IT and business challenges. That’s why we call it ‘Discover‘.
At this year’s event, HPE introduced the industry’s first artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities for the data center as part of HPE InfoSight, the predictive analytics platform.
- The ground-breaking tool is designed to preemptively recommend decisions for IT, improving application reliability and eliminating the guesswork in managing infrastructure.
- InfoSight has been shown to reduce the time spent troubleshooting issues up to 85%.
- The predictive analytics capabilities will improve uptime while driving significant reductions in storage total cost of ownership (TCO).
- InfoSight recommendations are based on advanced machine learning that leverages almost a decade of data science expertise from more than 10,000 HPE customers.
At Discover Madrid 2017, HPE helped organizations take advantage of the opportunities today’s data and apps present.
Specifically, at Discover Madrid 2017, HPE presented:
- The Industry’s First SaaS-Based Multi-Cloud Management Solution that provides a unified experience and access to a pool of IT resources across public clouds, on-premises private clouds, and software-defined infrastructure. The solution helps organizations build clouds, deploy applications, and gain insights faster.
- Their New Consumption Solutions for top customer workloads to deliver IT outcomes on-premises in a pay-per-use model. The result is control and security of on-premises infrastructure with cloud-like capabilities and economics.
- How they are Bridging the Gap Between Operational and Business Data with a new partnership that will help customers increase the efficiency and flexibility of their industrial processes and drive business innovation.
The frontier of knowledge is expanding like never before. The future belongs to those who can turn data into knowledge, knowledge into insights, and insights into innovation.