The HP ZBook x2 PC is now the most powerful detachable PC1 design in the world. This unique device is designed to solve a number of performance and mobility issues for professionals around the world. While it is sure to be embraced by all businesses, it is well suited for designers, artists, and imaging professionals.
The $20k asset write-off as well as promising to lower general tax rates for small businesses was one of the major platforms that the Treasurer called his 10-year enterprise tax plan, which was introduced in the 2016 budget. The major change to the $20k asset write off is that in the 2017 budget it is available to all businesses up to and including $10 million annual turnover. In the 2016 budget, it was limited to businesses up to and including those with a $2 million annual turnover. Read more
- How Cisco’s New Encrypted Traffic Analytics Protect Your NetworkFebruary 16, 2018 - 12:49 pm
- Ransomware, And How To Protect Your Business From ItFebruary 2, 2018 - 10:00 am
- HP ZBook x2 PC: World’s Most Powerful and First Detachable PC WorkstationJanuary 29, 2018 - 4:21 pm
- Lenovo releases cutting edge, yet simple authentication experiencesJanuary 19, 2018 - 2:21 pm
- HPE Brings Artificial Intelligence and Voice Search To The Data CentreJanuary 15, 2018 - 10:01 am