HPE’s Nimble Storage has taken its partnership with Veeam Software to the next level with the next generation of Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays, which combines flash arrays with Veeam backup software into one data backup solution. What makes their integration so special? This new data backup solution is about much more than keeping a copy of data and storing it for disaster protection. It also gives you the ability to leverage the data you store by restoring granularly so that you can quickly and easily test individual files, all within one system.
Most enterprises today manage and consume IT services across an infrastructure that combines the standard on-premises IT maintenance on private and public clouds. Because of this, IT needs to respond to developer and business initiatives with the required cloud speed to optimize the company’s perfect mix of IT and still manage to lower the capital and operational expenses.
- EMPR Group welcomes another partner – ION!May 24, 2019 - 10:32 am
- EMPR Group Welcomes VerbatimMay 20, 2019 - 4:13 pm
- Another First for EMPR GroupSeptember 19, 2018 - 10:07 am
- EMPR Celebrates 20 Years!July 19, 2018 - 9:24 am
- HPE’s New Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Array with Veeam Integration Will Change the Way You Use Backup DataJune 15, 2018 - 9:00 am